The Most Delicious, Naturally Raised Meats, Fish & Poultry Available In Ontario
After almost 2 decades of providing people in Ontario with premium Meats, Fish and Poultry we've learned a few things. Our customers have told us that they want to receive food in its most natural form, without compromising flavour or texture. That's why we focus on supply beef thats raised in a traditional style.
1) Our beef is sourced in Ontario, Canada. Ontario has some of the best beef habitats anywhere in the world. Noble's beef is born and pasture on the property or on neighbouring farms with the local farming community.
2) The Noble's farm has the ability to raise the animals in family herds from birth to maturity without ever leaving the farm. This creates a high standard of living on our farms and creates far less stress for our animals to endure. Less stress equals less sickness. Less sickness means there is less need for the use of antibiotics or steroids. If an animal happens to need medical treatment, Noble farms will call a veterinarian to and seek medical the best possible medical treatment on a case by case basis.
If an animal happens to need medical treatment, the animal is removed from the heard and treated and the reintroduced once they have recovered.
3) Noble's farm has an unlimited source of fresh water and abundance of grazing land and the animals are fed natural grasses consisting of orchard grass, brome grass, timothy grass, as well as legumes including alfalfa, red clover, and trefoil.
In addition, all of the grass grown on Noble's farm is free from pesticides, in the field, weeds and thistles are dealt with naturally by frequent mowing.
4) Perhaps the largest difference between our products and the ones you might currently be buying at the supermarket is that the Noble's farm does not use added hormones, artificial growth promoters or sub-therapeutic medications.
5) Finally, as an added precaution, we have all of our products randomly tested by two independent food testing agencies. These tests ensure the quality of our products down to the particle parts per million. You can find the results here.
Sound too good to be true? You don't have to take our word for it. Let us prove it to you. Click the link below and we'll deliver a FREE 1 pound sample of our local and ethically raised, grass-fed beef.
Noble's farm prides itself on farming near Creemore, Ontario for over 8 generations. Nobles' ancestors originally settled their farm in 1843.
The main focus when raising cattle is to ensure the animals have the best quality of life possible. Calves are born on pasture often without the presence or assistance of the farmer. In fact, the animals often choose to give birth in the safety of a surrounding cozy treed area. Once born, the new calves will spend approximately 7 months outside eating grass and drinking their mother’s milk before weaning.
There is absolutely no form of confinement, aside from the properties vast fence-line.
The Noble's have told us that:
“The less stress for the animals, the less stress for the farmers.”
Eventually the cows are finished on a diet of 75% grass, and 25% grain. All of he grass and grain is grown on the farm in a sustainable manner. This progression ensures the nice marbling we all look for in our meat.
The reason Nutrafarms has grown to become the Ontario's leading provider of our meats, fish, and poultry, delivered directly to the home, is we give our customers what they've been searching for; delicious meats, fish and poultry that has been locally sourced and ethically raised. Our customers never have to worry about where their food comes from, and that's important!
Nutrafarms Is A Proud Corporate Partner Of The Canadian Liver Foundation
Nutrafarms Inc. is a proud supporter of Ontario family farms and has been providing locally grown beef, pork and poultry across Ontario since 2001. | Nutrafarms Inc. 261 King St. Barrie, Ontario L4N 6B5. Contact Us at: firstname.lastname@example.org, or by phone at 1.800.481.2001